Saturday, May 14, 2011

the show goes on

This is my last blog coming to you from Morris 111! I'm DONE with finals, the storage unit is packed for the most part- just a little bit more to do tomorrow. And then I'm headed HOME. It's been such an amazing, hectic, stressful, overwhelming, blessed semester, and I can't believe it's already over.
The thing about writing this blog is that I wrote a post (here) from the first week of school, and now I can look back at it and see how much I've grown this semester. I remember calling my mom that first week of school and being SO completely stressed out. I wanted to drop out right then and there. And I'm not denying the fact that I've had many, MANY, more of those moments this semester. But, somehow it's nearly DONE! And I couldn't be more relieved.
I'm so ready for everything this summer holds. I miss the office at Bammel and all of my kiddos so much. I'm so ready to be back there doing the stuff I love. I know that God has such amazing plans in store for this summer, and I can't wait to see what unfolds!

I don't really have much else to say. I just wanted to post a little blog saying this semester is ending.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment